Tuesday, November 27, 2007

goose hunting






here i am goose hunting, with razor my aunts dog. she is so funny shell go get the goose never bring it back just swing it around by its neck its so funny. and when you pick up the goose your hand slides up the neck and your hand must hit the squeaker beacuse the goose makes a funny squeak and its mouth opens. i got to be the person who went and found the geese with razor they were really heavy carrying them along way. goose hunting was a blast!!!!

4 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Looks like you had a good time. I have never been goose hunting. Have been squirrel, rabbit, and deer hunting though. Even went snipe hunting.lol I am going to a NBHA show today for the barrel race then I head out to the rodeo. Nothing like pushing the button doing two shows in one day.lol I have been training my paint on barrels I think she is going to okay. I did have to change bits, I now have a jr. cowhorse bit in her trying to get some flex from her. That's the thing about working with a fresh horse, you will end changing bits about half a dozen times. I hope things are going good for you. Take care and hope you have a blessed day.
Laura

Beemoosie said...

Wow! You go girl!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Hi Kylee, just wanted to check in on you and see how things are going? So, have you been doing any shows lately? I'm going today to a ranch sorting. It's sorta like team penning and cow catching. Should be interesting for I'm taking all 4 horses and I wonder how Dass is going to do. I'm afraid we will end up in the stands. lol Take care and hope you have a blessed day.
Laura

Alpicks Treasures said...

Poor Little Goose! But hey you needed the time away and glad to see that you had a great time. Kiss Grandma for me. Take Care