Tuesday, November 6, 2007

splash




here is a 3 year old i am working with she is just the most calm and settle 3 year old ever. she doesnt care if you walk under her jump around slide down her but crawl between her legs and she takes the bit and can be saddled and ridden just doesnt quite get how to go forword and turn at the same time or how to move at all with out just about beating her it seems like. she just doesnt know that its ok to go any where. shes a good girl though
wow bad pic of me but cute pic of splach ;)

2 comments:

Day4plus said...

It sure looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck. MB

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Hey Kylee, so how did things go at the last show? I really like the new horse Splash. I'm also working with a 3 yr old paint myself. Just remember that speed will come. Just work on getting her to make you some good clean runs and then add speed. I had a race yesterday and got 5th in the 2d class. I moved up a class and was real proud of my mare. Sure wish we were close enough so we could run together. My rodeo partner ended up leaving me for the military and says when he comes home that he is through. Hope things are going good for you and keep me posted with the horses. Have a blessed day.
Laura